An escort is someone who charges clients, money for their time. In this time they can offer their company, a sympathetic ear, a friend to hang out with and also a partner to have sexual intercourse with. Becoming an escort is not at all the hard part. Doing everything that comes after becoming one is what tests you to see if you have got what it takes to make it as an escort. There are steps that one needs to follow to become an escort in a reputed agency. Here are the steps:
- Try and get into a well-known agency. Doing so will give you a sense of safety and security than going about it on your own.
- Talk to other escorts and gain all the information that you need. See if this life can suit you and then make a well-informed decision.
- When you join an agency they will take a portion of your income but the advantages overweigh the disadvantages. The books are handled for you, and also your clients are screened to avoid any lunatics and criminally insane. A decent agency will respect your boundaries and provide a safe and sanitary working environment for you.
- Make sure to pick a new first and last name for yourself before engaging with a client. Do not disclose your real name so as to remain anonymous and keep your private life separated from your professional life.
- Set up online profiles to advertise your service and respond only to genuine customers. Don’t make yourself available for them all. Take it at your own pace. Usually, an agency would do this work for you. You need to let them know how many clients you are open to seeing in a week.
- Get professional and good quality photos taken of you to promote yourself and submit them to agencies you deem fit. You will need to decide beforehand whether you are comfortable with showing your face in these pictures.
- Operate within the law, find out and learn about the laws relating to escorts in your state before you join an agency. In some areas, it would be illegal, but in other regions the escort ship is legal.
- Pay taxes adequately based on your income. Report how much money you make at the end of the financial year. It would help if you hired an accountant to help you out.
- Dress professionally and always be on time when you are meeting with clients.
- Maintain a polite and professional manner at all times. Your behavior with clients plays an integral role in you being successful an escort. Be courteous and warm with every client.
- Make sure you are paid up front before you begin working with the client. You can either accept cash or credit card payments. If the client reveals that they don’t have the money yet you can leave straight away.
- Make sure you have communicated your boundaries with a client and also, be assertive.
- Use protection at all times. Check the client for any visual signs of STIs and always use a condom.
- Get checked every quarter of the year to remain safe and healthy. Take care of your health and prevent yourself from getting sick.
- Leave at any instance if you start to feel that you are unsafe. Always keep your phone handy with emergency services on speed dial.
These are a couple of steps to take before and when you choose to start working as an escort.